We Come to You
Our professional team of 18 veterinarians do not practice from a building or clinic, but rather will travel to your home to serve you and your beloved pet with honor, respect and dignity. We understand the difficulty of loading an elder or sick pet in the car and bringing them to the veterinarian for end-of-life services.
Our mobile veterinary services consist of:
- Schedule a virtual appointment with one of our veterinarians for advice on your pets current conditions and quality of life.
- In-home consultation and assessment
- This service allows our veterinarian the opportunity to observe your pet in his or her home environment, giving us insight into pain and discomfort levels, as well as challenges with daily activities.
- In-home pet palliative and hospice care
- this service helps alleviate the stress associated with visits to the veterinary clinic, and allows you and your pet to enjoy your special time together in the familiar surroundings of home.
- In-home pet euthanasia
- One of the doctors from our team of veterinarians will come to your home and gently guide your pet’s peaceful passing in a calmer and quieter setting. Our coming to you also offers a meaningful benefit to your other pets as they are able to realize their companion is passing and spend as much time as they need to say goodbye.
A compassionate way to say goodbye.