Now Offering TeleHealth Appointments
Let us visit your home through video conferencing to discuss your pet’s quality of life.
Living with a dear pet struggling because of age or illness is difficult, but hospice and palliative care is a gift you can provide for your pet and yourself. A TeleHealth Appointment with our highly-skilled veterinarians facilitate in-depth conversations using video conferencing to help you better understand the quality of your pet’s life. We’ll also explain options for comfort and end-of-life care. Our TeleHealth Appointments are 45 minutes with a fee of $199.
What to Expect in a TeleHealth Appointment
Our veterinarian will:
- Join you in a video conference so that they can observe your pet in their home environment and speak with you ‘face to face’.
- Listen as you describe your pet’s conditions and share your concerns.
- Ask questions that will help them to make suggestions and recommendations.
- Answer your questions regarding appropriate care for your pet.
- Prepare medical records and follow-up with a detailed summary of the appointment.
The possible outcomes of the appointment are:
- Recommendations for the initiation of hospice and comfort care for your pet.
- Recommendations that lead to a follow-up euthanasia appointment.
- Recommendations that may suggest additional treatment from your pet’s veterinarian.
Scheduling a TeleHealth Appointment
Please complete the detailed intake form below to schedule a TeleHealth Appointment. Your request will be reviewed by a veterinarian who will follow up with email instructions, scheduling options, and a web link to join the video conference within 1-2 days.
Note: You can participate using an Internet-connected smart phone, tablet, or computer, a webcam and microphone are required to engage with the video conference.
TeleAdvice Appointment Request Form
A compassionate way to say goodbye.