Things we learned from Bear:
1. If you want something (e.g. big pets), ask for it.
2. When your loved ones are hurting, find them and purr for them.
3. If you need some space, it’s ok if people can’t find you for a while.
4. Show your emotions.
5. Wash up before dinner.
6. The pleasure is in the hunt.
7. Spend time in nature.
8. Some of the best times are the times playing alone.
9. Have a safe spot.
10. Goodbye always comes too soon.
Rest In Peace Sweet Boy … we will always love and miss you.
The Konopka Family
A compassionate way to say goodbye.