is my pet in pain?
We Come to You
Our professional team of 18 veterinarians do not practice from a building or clinic, but rather will travel to your home to serve you and your beloved pet with honor, respect and dignity. We understand the difficulty of loading an elder or sick pet in the car and bringing them to the veterinarian for end-of-life services.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with one of our veterinarians for advice on your pets current conditions and quality of life.
- In-home consultation and assessment
- This service allows our veterinarian the opportunity to observe your pet in his or her home environment, giving us insight into pain and discomfort levels, as well as challenges with daily activities.
- In-home pet palliative and hospice care
- this service helps alleviate the stress associated with visits to the veterinary clinic, and allows you and your pet to enjoy your special time together in the familiar surroundings of home.
- In-home pet euthanasia
- One of the doctors from our team of veterinarians will come to your home and gently guide your pet’s peaceful passing in a calmer and quieter setting. Our coming to you also offers a meaningful benefit to your other pets as they are able to realize their companion is passing and spend as much time as they need to say goodbye.
Areas We Visit
Caring Pathways offers services to pet owners who wish to avoid the stresses of transporting their pet to their veterinarian’s office in their final days and desire their pet’s end of life care to occur in the comfort of their own home. The familiarity of a home setting makes pets feel more at ease and allows them to be surrounded by both their human and animal family. We invite you to visit our Areas We Service page to find out if our mobile veterinarians are able to provide in-home pet euthanasia services and pet hospice services in the Colorado Front Range.
If you have questions, please contact us for assistance. The Caring Pathways team is available to provide answers and help. We are available 24/7, including holidays, and our compassionate client relations team is available to answer your call from 7am-7pm every day.Contact Caring Pathways
A compassionate way to say goodbye.